Kia Cadenza Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Covid has caused me to run out of projects to do.
So now I'm bored.
I remember seeing Yooshaw's DIY headlight retrofit a while back. Where he replaced the stock projectors, added a DRL, and added orange LEDs to the positioning lights. However, when I went to find that writeup, the pictures were not showing, and when I clicked on them it said "page not found." I am now wondering how he managed to disassemble the headlight? (I.e which screws were needed to be removed, how to bake, what else needs to be removed, etc.) I have never disassembled a headlight so I am very hesitant. I have been looking recently to completely replace the LEDs in the positioning lights with orange ones to function as a turn signal, nighttime running light, and DRL. (So I am planning on making them able to produce an absurd amount of light) I am also looking to replace the orange side reflector with a white one. Does anyone know where to get these? So if Yooshaw (or anyone else that knows about this) has any input, pictures, instructions, etc. It would be great if you could tell me!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts