Kia Cadenza Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Welcome, Will!
I'm glad you finally came over here. I'm sure you will eventually be a lot of help around here and we will all appreciate you. Now, get to makin' stuff for the K7!

John

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
Welcome, Will!
I'm glad you finally came over here. I'm sure you will eventually be a lot of help around here and we will all appreciate you. Now, get to makin' stuff for the K7!

John
Thanks John!

We have a number of things in stock already for the K7. As soon as our vendor status is actually "posted" since we've already paid, etc, etc... We'll start posting a few pieces.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Thanks John!

We have a number of things in stock already for the K7. As soon as our vendor status is actually "posted" since we've already paid, etc, etc... We'll start posting a few pieces.
....sweet!:cool:

·
Registered
22 Posts

I have not seen the sunroof on these cars before today.

I was able to test drive this one.

I am 6'2" 200 pounds, and I fit in both the front and back nicely.

·
Registered
12 Posts
White looks good on the Cadenza...Optima as well. Looks great with a tint job!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Here are pics of my fully loaded baby!

·
Registered
313 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Wow, you've got yourself a beauty my friend! Love the white.

You will remember this LABOR Day for a long time. (lol)

John

·
Registered
194 Posts
Thanks, I think I will, I'll take some pics of the interior, maybe make a how to thread or two on some stuff!

Reactions: SimpsonTide985

·
Registered
194 Posts
Yes, please keep me up to date so I'm ready when my Limited gets here from Korea. lol
Yup, if it gets here that is. The GM said that the limited isn't going to come to our market until summber-fall 2014...of course, he could just be trying to sell the car, but they don't have any in transit or anything and it was supposed to come out 2 days ago...

·
Registered
313 Posts
The GM said that the limited isn't going to come to our market until summer-fall 2014...
It doesn't seem as though anyone really knows much, so It may be next week or it could be when the 2015s are introduced. This makes it exciting. When November comes along though, I will be hot to trot...

·
Registered
125 Posts
Here are pics of my fully loaded baby!

Looks fantastic in white. Congrats! The last picture shows only the LEDs in the front that are on. Are these DRL's? Or can they manually be turned on with all other lights turned off? The Kia site indicates they are LED front positioning lights. What does that mean?

·
Registered
194 Posts
You can turn them on and off, I think they are parking lights, but there may be some setting to make them DRL's. If you are interested, call a local dealership and ask.

·
Registered
125 Posts
You can turn them on and off, I think they are parking lights, but there may be some setting to make them DRL's. If you are interested, call a local dealership and ask.
Thanks. So can you drive with them on or do they automatically turn off when moving the gear selector from park to drive.

I appreciate your help!:)

·
Registered
194 Posts
you can drive with them on, if the parking lights are on.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Here's my 2014 White Pearl Limited. She just got tinted yesterday. Just waiting on my new badging from Karbon Koncepts, and she'll be perfect. :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts