Kia Cadenza Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know the car isn't available in the U.S. yet, but it seems there should be some rumours, news, or opinions about the forthcoming Cadenza. Maybe some info from those in other countries fortunate to already have a domestic Cadenza of their own. It's like a ghost town here. Just wait for a couple of months...Everybody will want to talk about it! ;)

·
Registered
49 Posts
I'm here! Give it some time everyone will be back. Since people are already ordering Cadenza's expect to see a flood of people soon.

I have some questions for those that ordered already!

When are you getting your Cadenza?

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
KayDeeEmm-
I was initially hoping to buy maybe in August. To be honest, none of the local dealers have any K7s on the lot yet, so I haven't ever seen one in-person yet. I just got home from a (fourth) heart procedure today and now have a second open heart surgery scheduled. I hoped to have the surgery late in June, but now it looks like August, so the new car may be pushed out to September or October. I am anxious to get it, but I have to make sure I survive first (lol). I will for certain post updates after I get the new beast. I look forward to news from you as well. John

·
Registered
75 Posts
KayDeeEmm-
I was initially hoping to buy maybe in August. To be honest, none of the local dealers have any K7s on the lot yet, so I haven't ever seen one in-person yet. I just got home from a (fourth) heart procedure today and now have a second open heart surgery scheduled. I hoped to have the surgery late in June, but now it looks like August, so the new car may be pushed out to September or October. I am anxious to get it, but I have to make sure I survive first (lol). I will for certain post updates after I get the new beast. I look forward to news from you as well. John
I hope everything goes well for your surgery John. Hopefully when the Cadenza comes out you will be fresh and brand new pimping out the K7.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Been busy with work at the office. I knew the Cadenza wasn't going to be out that soon in the U.S. so I just took some time off of posting but i have been watching though lol.

Trust me it there will be way more activity once the Cadenza makes it way out.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome to all members!

It's good to see that we are finally getting plenty of new members (and a lot of lookers) in the past few weeks. I am hoping that we can have a community like that of the Optima Forums, where many helpful and knowledgeable folks (both guys and gals) can come together share our experiences. We can be proud of being a part of Kia's rise to becoming a leader in awesome and affordable vehicles. We already have at least one proven parts supplier (Will @ Karbon Koncepts) who will no doubt be getting into great stuff for the Cadenza like he has for the Optima. Will is well-respected in the performance Kia community and is a good guy. This is an exciting time, seeing these great cars becoming platforms for modding and enjoyment. It's also nice to see a fledgling community like this take shape and grow.

John

1 - 6 of 6 Posts