Kia Cadenza Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in FL, hot sun to say the least. I got BLACK interior leather. ;( Need suggestions of what products I can use inside car to protect the vinyl and leather.

Thanks

·
Registered
182 Posts
Honestly? Tint your windows to 5%. I tinted all my windows (except for windshield) to 5% and it's dark in my car during the day. Get a custom made sunshade for the windshield and it'll be dark.

·
Registered
744 Posts
I tinted the front with 75%, that helped a little, mostly when driving. The dealership had already put either 25 or 35 everywhere else. The other thing I do, park in the shade often, face the back of the car into the sun when possible, and always pop up the rear shade. I refuse to use any products inside the car, I hate that greasy feeling.

·
Registered
796 Posts
I use Wolfgang Leather Care Conditioner for mine (still have some armorall for cleaning but will get the Wolfgang Leather Cleaner soon). The Wolfgang LCC smells like a nice leather on its own and seems to work well with my beige Nappa leather. The seats do not have a greasy feeling (which I also hate) or anything on it when they are done. I still use armorall on the dash and certain door panels.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts