Kia Cadenza Forum banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Wheels look great! What brand and where did you get them?
And how do you like your Satin Metal? Trying to decide between Smokey Blue and SM w/ beige interior. Thanks!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Wheels look great! What brand and where did you get them?
And how do you like your Satin Metal? Trying to decide between Smokey Blue and SM w/ beige interior. Thanks!
MB Motorsports is the brand. Got them at Discount Tire. They did a great job and beat all online prices. I love the SM. It's an interesting color. It's not silver. More like a light grey metallic with some earth tones. Depending on the light it has different looks I have the black interior. I've had it for about 2 months. I was all set on the platinum graphite but when I saw the SM next to the graphite in person, the SM really stood out. It's a great color, very rich looking. It's also very easy to keep clean, doesn't show hardly any dirt. :)

·
Registered
68 Posts
Very nice looking ride. I have Black also but besides dropping the tint on it which is a must for a Black car, I am keeping it conservative. I wouldn't mind having a set of chrome rims for the summer months but the dark rims from the factory are growing on me.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
factory rims are actually pretty good they give a classy look but the black chrome when clean looks phenomenal they shine better than i would have thought and the black chrome is a powder coat which last three times longer than Chrome .

·
Registered
115 Posts
Gene and Bohen:

Thanks for the idea about switching to wood surround switch covers. What a difference! And, yep. They sent one rear with only one hole!

Oh.. just for the record, 3 weeks ago I picked up my Snow White Pearl w/ Beige interior. Just did my 1st oil change (to synthetic) at 1,400 miles.

Steve B.

·
Super Moderator
902 Posts
My cadenza is the same color as Bohen's and I added mud flaps front and rear. Sure help keep road dirt off the paint, even if they are small. Being small makes them look better.

·
Super Moderator
902 Posts
Swive
Let me quess the wood grain surround with only one hole is from the passenger side rear.
And yes they make a big difference

·
Registered
115 Posts
Gene:
Amazing! How did you know?!?! Got any lottery numbers you'd like to share with the rest of us?
Mud flaps, huh...... Kia OEM?

21 - 34 of 34 Posts