Kia Cadenza Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
125 Posts
18 % tint all around, 18 inch MSR Black chrome rims and all led interior lighting . Wood trim switch plates on order . After that rebadge and led fogs and last remote start.
Your car looks great! I love the wheels. If you don't mind, approx how much did the rims cost you? I'd like to upgrade some day.....

· Registered
125 Posts
18 % tint all around, 18 inch MSR Black chrome rims and all led interior lighting . Wood trim switch plates on order . After that rebadge and led fogs and last remote start.
Bohen - Was it easy to replace the interior lights with LEDs? From what I've read, once the plastic cover is removed, the bulb just pulls out and the new LED would push in. Is it that simple??

· Registered
125 Posts
Here's a pic of my new 18in. MB wheels on my Cadenza. I think they look great on the car. Next is LED interior lights. I have already ordered them from Will at Karbon Koncepts. How do you like the wheels??

Attachments

· Registered
125 Posts
Wheels look great! What brand and where did you get them?
And how do you like your Satin Metal? Trying to decide between Smokey Blue and SM w/ beige interior. Thanks!
MB Motorsports is the brand. Got them at Discount Tire. They did a great job and beat all online prices. I love the SM. It's an interesting color. It's not silver. More like a light grey metallic with some earth tones. Depending on the light it has different looks I have the black interior. I've had it for about 2 months. I was all set on the platinum graphite but when I saw the SM next to the graphite in person, the SM really stood out. It's a great color, very rich looking. It's also very easy to keep clean, doesn't show hardly any dirt. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.