Kia Cadenza Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to confirm. Is the UVO Expiration Date when the service of UVO expires. I bought the car used and never really signed up for anything. When I say used it only had 1100 miles on it. So it was basically new.

In my Kia Owner account I see this. Not sure if others have noticed this.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I actually haven't noticed that but I will look for it. In any case, I'm not sure what will "expire" as UVO doesn't do much to begin with. About the only "useful" thing is the parking minder feature which I'd rather use Google for anyway.

Note: this is not the same as the Sirius Traffic subscription which expired long, long ago on my 2014.

·
Registered
21 Posts
here are a couple things from the UVO site you might want to know about if you got it us

What should I do with my UVO account when I sell my vehicle to another person?
Customer must unenroll from the UVO service before selling the car through the UVO app or by contacting the call center. The second buyer need to enroll for availing UVO services.

I bought a used car. Can I use UVO?
The vehicle should have UVO features in the car. If the vehicle is under 3 years of free UVO subscription, the new owner will get the free subscription for the remaining period.
If the vehicle is still registered with the previous owner, customer needs to contact the call center (1800-108-5000). Call Center will verify the vehicle ownership and will facilitate with new enrollment.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts