Kia Cadenza Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
3D,

I would just be happy if the darn thiing worked with my Window's phone. I have been speaking with Kia customer service and the response is "Go get some accessories from the dealer" and we will pay for them. I want full functionality for my UVO.

·
Super Moderator
902 Posts
cadenza has UVO 2.0

The cadenza does have the UVO 2 version. It does work a little different than the advertisements for it. I think the ads are for the sorento or other cars. the radio unit in the cadenza is just for that car
So how does it work? well instead of going to the * button and the UVO screen to select a UVO function you just press the dest button and the list is already there for the gas stations, restaurants, all that good stuff.
only thing I don't see is where they get the gas prices like in the ads.
This of course is assuming you have a phone compatable with the system. KIA is lacking is the updates for phone compatability. If they really want to sell up scale cars they need to start taking care of the little things us customers expect from an upscale car company.
check out myuvo.com for phones that work with the system. sorry about the windows phone quess KIA never heard of windows. maybe some day they will get their **** together and understand what us American buyers really want

·
Super Moderator
902 Posts
kia doesn't list sprint or t-mobil
I have t-mobil and a galaxy S4.system tells me phone is not fully compatible, but everything works after I press continue anyway.
have you downloaded the app for uvo? and tried to use anyway?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts