Kia Cadenza Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I started driving for Uber and Lyft part time when I am home from business (Thursdays and Fridays), and aside from the extra money, I get a chance to show off the Cadenza to my riders. Does anyone else use their baby for ride share programs? Since starting a few weeks ago I have dramatically reduced my remaining loan on the car thanks to fares, but I have also contributed to the sale of 3 pre-owned Cadenzas in my area and 2 Optimas.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Any cool stories to share about the compliments you've been getting about the Cadenza?

A lot of people still don't know a **** thing about it.

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Most people get in and are just fascinated with the dash, and the heated rear seats have been a huge hit. I travel for work and take Uber all the time, last week in Cherry Hill, NJ I saw another Cadenza and the Uber driver was like "what is that?" and I was able to tell him which was cool. This week I am in Grand Junction, CO and haven't seen any, but my Uber driver knew what they were.

Next week I am just east of Charlotte, NC... maybe I will see one there, but I find it amazing how few are around still. The uniqueness gets me recognized when I pick someone up from a local hotspot though. I hear people calling my name and saying "hi" when they see my car, which is cool. I just wish KIA did a better job advertising the vehicle!

·
Registered
796 Posts
It does not. The next step up for Uber is Uber Black. Besides your car HAVING to be black, the only Kia that qualifies for it is the K900.

Also the very idea of having this many strangers ingressing and egressing from my vehicle makes me cringe.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts