Kia Cadenza Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
Yes, thank you. I think you are the same one who put up TSB-148, you're on it man. Luckily my camera is still functioning properly, I really love it. Hope nothing happens to it :).

·
Registered
44 Posts
Question for the group - I have the 2014 Cadenza Premium and I don't see lines on my screen when I back up - should they be there?
Thanks
-Rich
PS My wife just picked up a 2016 Sorrento loaded - and the lines on her backup camera curve when you turn the wheel - very cool.

·
Registered
796 Posts
The only time I don't see the "lines" on my backup cam is when I first turn the car on and I don't give the system time to fully boot before I reverse. Is this happening to you after your car has been running for a minute or so? I find it is also a big laggy when you very first start if you backup too quickly.

·
Registered
796 Posts
So, of course, I open my mouth and say my camera is fine and now a few months later it is flickering. Ugh. I have scheduled an appt. with my local Kia guys to have it taken in and repaired under warranty. Boo!

·
Registered
18 Posts
This came out recently in regards to malfunctioning rear cameras.
See attached text.
My camera got water in it last summer. The camera was flickering and eventually went out all together. They replaced mine with an "Upgraded" camera. I have not had the issue since. It was a fight with the dealer though because they wanted my car multiple times and refused a loaner. I called the preferred line and they at least ordered the part and I stopped in for them to replace it. :|

1 - 10 of 10 Posts