Kia Cadenza Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
18 percent all the way around Suntek carbon film :) just replace interior lights with LED much better...after tint wood window switch plates all around , led fog lights & remote start ...

·
Registered
125 Posts
18 percent all the way around Suntek carbon film :) just replace interior lights with LED much better...after tint wood window switch plates all around , led fog lights & remote start ...
Nice upgrades. Was it hard to change the interior lights to LED? I'm thinking about doing that and will be getting the LED fogs as well.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not at all the hardest was getting the rear lights to hold the led correctly & the rear plate light and that only took a few minutes. With the windows being tinted the leads really give it the wow factor

·
Registered
153 Posts
What kind of remote start did u put

·
Registered
65 Posts
Pics, man, pics!! The dealer had tinted the windows on mine, but I'm probably going to get them done a little darker. I'm interested to see how the LED's on the interior look.

I'm also doing some research on a remote start system. I was all for getting a Kia remote start installed, then I read some not too flattering things about it, so I'm holding off on going that route.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts