Kia Cadenza Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
I have 2015 Cadenza "Limited" I wish I had the SLX it has way more features. I've been upset about the dealership but the cars great. No blind spot detection which is strange. Why's the 2014 better???
In this case, the car they are looking at has the extra packages which include almost all the features of the "standard SXL package" so it's not that the 2014 is better, just the optional packages included in this particular car. I had the exact same thing happen on a Jeep Grand Cherokee. I ended up getting a Limited model but it had all the upper packages making it the same as the top level (at the time) Overland model, just didn't have the badges which I didn't care about.

·
Super Moderator
201 Posts
OP, let us know if you bought. I'm over here with 120k miles on my 2014, just replaced the coolant and she's still running great. Maintenance items aren't hard to do on this vehicle. I change the oil, oil filter, air filter, cabin air filter, coolant, brakes myself on this vehicle. I'll be having the dealership do the trans fluid soon though... I'm not touching that 😅

21 - 24 of 24 Posts