Kia Cadenza Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just bout this car and am not a huge fan of the chrome wheels. I'd like to get $1,500 for the wheels and tires. I don't have to sell them but if anyone is interested, let me know.

·
Registered
778 Posts
You're asking a near retail price... is that including the TPMS sensors? Most people wouldn't even make an offer with that kind of starting price. I'd be interested if I was local, but wouldn't offer even half that.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You're asking a near retail price... is that including the TPMS sensors? Most people wouldn't even make an offer with that kind of starting price. I'd be interested if I was local, but wouldn't offer even half that.
Yeah they look pretty much brand new...they have 18,000k miles on them. As do the tires. Like I said, price is definitely negotiable. I will reduce the price a little since you are correct...it is pretty much retail (which I didn't know). I was just going off some ebay prices I saw.

PM me a reasonable offer and I can look into shipping.

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
I sold mine on the Optima Forum for $1550, but it was a local pickup, have you posted over there too?

Best of luck! They took a few weeks to sell.

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
They make you have 50 posts now before selling anything :(
What? That's new... and pretty lame. I'll see if I have an PMs from people that were interested in mine and if they're still looking.

I spent some time over there before I ended up going to buy an Optima, but left with a Cadenza, so maybe I was already at over 50 posts before I tried to sell mine.

I'll let you know!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Still for sale? Rims + Tires

I just bout this car and am not a huge fan of the chrome wheels. I'd like to get $1,500 for the wheels and tires. I don't have to sell them but if anyone is interested, let me know.

Do you still have the rims and tires for sale?
201-926-3435

·
Registered
796 Posts
You may want to edit your # out Kadir so you don't get spam (as we do on this site every now and then). There is also a PM function for this site for future reference.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts