Kia Cadenza Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will on the Optima Forum took delivery of his new SWP Cadenza yesterday (Sunday 4/28). He bought it at Kia of Irvine. Nolan at Irvine is the guy to talk to. Nolan tells me he sold two Cadenzas over the weekend. He is the guy to talk to at this point as Kia USA is right there in Irvine. Nolan is checking on prices for a Cadenza and a Sorento. His mission statement seems to be "No B.S.", so I will see how good of a deal he is able to make. He says the Prez of Kia is hot on making lease deals to get the cars into the public eye very quickly. We may start seeing these beauties more and more frequently from this point on! I am so pumped...:eek:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Tell that guy to join this forum and post here, I have quite a few questions for him like OTD price, deposit, bargaining price, expected turn around time, etc.

Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
KayDee,

I messaged Will from the Optima Forum to post here. He not only has a new K7, but he has a shop and markets Hyundai/Kia performance parts. In addition to that, he is a good guy and has great respect with the Optima performance crowd. I also asked him to advise his Kia sales rep (Nolan from Kia of Irvine) to post here and introduce himself as a resource for info and maybe good deals to some of you in SoCal. We will see if they take up my offer. I hope so, as they would both add some dimension to the forum. John

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi guys, I just signed up today after reading some of the threads. A lot of good info here but still looks to be growing in need of new members. Just want to thanks those who posted all the good info, I look forward to reading more and hopefully I'll have some things to contribute as well.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just got home from checking out the Cadenza (and 2014 Sorento SXL). They had two SWP/tan and one black/black. Both were of the "middle" version. I want the full-tilt, loaded model. The black one got my attention, even though I am after a platinum gray. They are definitely nice. My brother-in-law just bought a Mercedes C300 and this, in my mind, is just as nice. Yes it's a Kia, but in a few years when the market catches on to the value, only the badge snobs will really care. For those of you who have yet to see one in-person, they are impressive. I didn't drive one, as I didn't really have the time today. I really just wanted to convince myself that they are the real deal. Very, very nice car indeed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts