Kia Cadenza Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been seeing a trend of people putting Tesla style tablets in their cars. It fit perfectly and for common cars, seems like a simple process. Unfortunately, for us Cadenza owners, representation is scarce. Does anyone know of an adapter that can be found somewhere for one of these giant Tesla style infotainment systems? The dash and climate controls setup is quite complex on the Cadenza, so I assume there isn't one.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have been seeing a trend of people putting Tesla style tablets in their cars. It fit perfectly and for common cars, seems like a simple process. Unfortunately, for us Cadenza owners, representation is scarce. Does anyone know of an adapter that can be found somewhere for one of these giant Tesla style infotainment systems? The dash and climate controls setup is quite complex on the Cadenza, so I assume there isn't one.
I have also been wondering the very same thing. The dash is very complex. I could not even get an aftermarket system installed due to the dash setup. I would need to have the OEM screen relocated in order to have an Android auto aftermarket screen installed. I hope someone comes out with something to help us out

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have also been wondering the very same thing. The dash is very complex. I could not even get an aftermarket system installed due to the dash setup. I would need to have the OEM screen relocated in order to have an Android auto aftermarket screen installed. I hope someone comes out with something to help us out
Yeah man. Its insane a few parts there are for our cars. I'm thinking worst case scenario, a body shop can take measurements of the dash and custom make a dash to fit an aftermarket head unit

1 - 3 of 3 Posts