Kia Cadenza Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Sweetening the Pot" Kia offering 36 month Complimentary Maintenance on Cadenza

(from Motor Trend 5/9/2013)

The new 2014 Kia Cadenza full-size sedan will have something no other Kia does: a complimentary maintenance plan. To help customers justify spending $36,000-$42,000 on a Kia sedan, the automaker has announced details on a maintenance program for 36 months or 37,500 miles.
The 2014 Cadenza is mechanically related to the front-drive Hyundai Azera, and shares its 293-hp 3.3-liter V-6 engine. With a six-speed automatic transmission, the Cadenza accelerated from 0-60 mph in 6.3 seconds in Motor Trend testing.
The maintenance program will cover the first five factory-scheduled service appointments for 36 months or 37,500 miles, whether the Cadenza is purchased or leased. The Cadenza, which offers as standard leather seats, a navigation system on an eight-inch touch screen, hands-free keyless entry, and a rearview camera, can monitor when the car needs service through the standard UVO eServices system and alert the owner.

Kia’s complimentary maintenance program is a perk that should help sell a few Cadenzas, but it’s definitely not the first of its kind from a mainstream brand. Toyota offers two years or 25,000 miles of complimentary maintenance, and Volkswagen includes three years or 36,000 miles of complimentary maintenance, as well.

:cool:

·
Registered
49 Posts
36 months or 37,500 miles of free maintenance is a real kick in the *** to buy the Cadenza, and really hard to turn down. Good to see Kia doing things like this to get people in Cadenza's rather than just releasing a car that's the first of it's kind from the brand and hoping it succeeds.

Kia FTW!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hopefully we can get a lot of interest going when more of these great cars hit the road. I have been watching on the Optima Forum for over a year and they have a great community that interacts to the benefit of all. A few of them may very well go for the K7 eventually and bring some of their knowledge to us. This could really turn out to be a great place for K7 fans!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Is this something Kia is only offering for the Cadenza or is this being implemented across the entire model line up?

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It appears to be only for the Cadenza. This is said to lend an upscale "added-value" to the ownership experience of the K7.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Sweet deal it is! Kia is really being competitive this is a good deal, I wouldn't be surprise if this use this as a sales pitch during the announcement for the K7 release.

·
Registered
18 Posts
The new 2014 Kia Cadenza full-size sedan will have something no other Kia does: a complimentary maintenance plan. To help customers justify spending $36,000-$42,000 on a Kia sedan, the automaker has announced details on a maintenance program for 36 months or 37,500 miles.
Well you got to add some incentive when your selling a KIA for that much I mean yes I understand that the Cadenza will be in the more luxury class but they have to justify it for consumers. Not a bad start though.

·
Registered
75 Posts
So if you lease the Cadenza for 36 months do you guys think that would still apply? If so that means i won't have to pay a penny for scheduled maintenance.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts