Kia Cadenza Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone changed out the storage trey light for an LED light? I want to change all my lights to LEDs but that light and the floor lights I am having a hard time finding.

·
Registered
796 Posts
I think someone has asked this before and the answer was basically you have to tear apart the whole dash to get to them. Someone more informed than myself can answer with a positive if that is correct or not.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Not really a solution to your issue...but I myself found the storage tray light very annoying. Especially since it is a white light. I took a piece of Red Taillight Repair Tape and placed over it. Now matches the other Red lighting on the dash.

Now if I could figure out how to do something about the white ambient light in the overhead console!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not really a solution to your issue...but I myself found the storage tray light very annoying. Especially since it is a white light. I took a piece of Red Taillight Repair Tape and placed over it. Now matches the other Red lighting on the dash.

Now if I could figure out how to do something about the white ambient light in the overhead console!!
I took your advice and it couldn't have worked more perfectly. I have attached images for everyone to see how simple this mod is and it matches the other red lights perfectly. Cost me $3 :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts