Kia Cadenza Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that the 2015 Cadenza has been announced, and not much has been added to the SLX model, for a $1400 price increase, I was able to snap up a fully-loaded 2014 close to home in NC, for a bargain price. I was hoping for an upgraded transmission in 2015, as speculated in the web gossip, but I guess that only applies to the K7 in Korea. Perhaps next year in the US.

I've been a long-time Acura TL owner. After overcoming some reservations (Kia long-term viability, branding, size of the car, fuel economy) I decided to make the move to Kia. I'll be picking up the car (Graphite, w/white interior) in a couple of days and its all very exciting.

Happy to learn about this forum of knowledgeable folks. I'm sure I'll have many questions.

Gerry aka gp123

·
Registered
125 Posts
Now that the 2015 Cadenza has been announced, and not much has been added to the SLX model, for a $1400 price increase, I was able to snap up a fully-loaded 2014 close to home in NC, for a bargain price. I was hoping for an upgraded transmission in 2015, as speculated in the web gossip, but I guess that only applies to the K7 in Korea. Perhaps next year in the US.

I've been a long-time Acura TL owner. After overcoming some reservations (Kia long-term viability, branding, size of the car, fuel economy) I decided to make the move to Kia. I'll be picking up the car (Graphite, w/white interior) in a couple of days and its all very exciting.

Happy to learn about this forum of knowledgeable folks. I'm sure I'll have many questions.

Gerry aka gp123
Welcome to the forum! I'm sure you will love the Cadenza. I've had mine for about 7 months and really have no complaints. It's a great value and a nice looking car. Post some pics after your purchase. :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
I love my Cadenza. I am not sure which other $47,000 car I also would enjoy but it doesn't matter much. My favorite features on the car are the adaptive cruise, Blind spot monitor and although it annoys me, the lane departure warning system and the stereo.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts