Kia Cadenza Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sometimes my side mirrors do not angle down when going into Reverse.. is there something I'm missing? Are they not supposed to go down all the time?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Make sure the switch isn't in the middle position.

·
Registered
841 Posts
That's weird, my switch has always been in the middle, for AUTO fold, and the mirrors always tilt down in reverse and fold when the car is turned off.
Here's an example of it in action. Button is in the middle, park and reverse.
MacDogg - not the autofold button, but the mirror adjustment switch has to be either left or right (yours is left, so it works).

·
Registered
186 Posts
MacDogg - not the autofold button, but the mirror adjustment switch has to be either left or right (yours is left, so it works).
MacDogg
Your mirror adjustment switch is in the left position so it should work
That is hilarious! Mine just happened to be in the right position and I thought it was the auto fold button you guys were talking about!
OMG, thanks for the clarification!!

I did confirm, if the mirror adjustment button is in the center, they won't fold down!! Very good to know because usually I have it in the center but for some reason I had it on the left.

·
Registered
21 Posts
You do have to have at least the tech package for this to work correct? I have the base model (35k) and it will not do it with the mirror switch set to the left or right. ??? :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts