Kia Cadenza Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Asking price is $16,250 or best offer.

This car has every option available: Beige Nappa Leather, Infinity Surround Sound, Heated/Cooled Driver's Seat, Rear Sunshade, Panoramic Sunroof, Radar-Assisted Cruise Control, Blind Spot Monitor, Lane Departure Monitor, Heated Steering Wheel, Heated Passenger and Rear Seats, Homelink, 19-inch wheels, Xenon Headlights with Active Front Lighting System, and Rain-sensing Wipers. Carpet and tray inserts. It also has a memory system that keeps the seat, steering wheel, and outside mirror positions.

This car has a clean Carfax with 67,750 miles. It has had two owners (including me) and has been exclusively dealer serviced.

Check out the photos and send me an email if you have any questions.

Attachments

·
Registered
96 Posts
This is a good price. I picked mine up for $16,400 a couple months ago, and I know I got a good deal. All the others I was seeing in my area were going for over $18 for the Limited. I saw one other Limited for $15,999 and it was in kinda rough shape: Peeling clear coat, cracks in the front air-dam, scratches in several locations, and curb rash on all four wheels. Oh, and it was advertised as a Premium, so the dealer (Chrysler) might not have known it was a Limited (even though it clearly had SX-L on the trunk lid).

The only thing mine has that yours doesn't is cooled front passenger seat.
That detail confused me. Why do some not have cooled passenger seat? Was that an early configuration that was later changed?

Anyway, I hope you find a good buyer, as it's a good price.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Every car maker has had early release like this where a feature isn't available until mid or late cycle. A good for-instance, the 2019 RAM 1500 Rebel, did not come with optional upgrade Harmon Kardon and 12" LCD panel, or leather for the first cycle of the release of the 2019's. Late this year, part of last quarter they will release the Rebel 12, which will have all 3 and perhaps a few more things you could only get with the Limited or Longhorn. Lot of people that bought these trucks early at a premium price are pissed that the Rebel, which is RAM's version of the Raptor (well, it does off road better then the Lux trimmed RAMs) didn't have these options and they went with the Lux just to get the better stereo.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts