Kia Cadenza Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Came off of a 2014 Kia Cadenza. They are 18" premium machined metal/ black. Will fit the optima and Hyundai models as well. Perfect condition with the exception of a minor curb rash that could easily be polished out. Tires have more than 60% life on them. Tires are hankook optimo H426, P245/45R18

Text me for any other info, 480.543.0607. Price is $500 or best offer.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Came off of a 2014 Kia Cadenza. They are 18" premium machined metal/ black. Will fit the optima and Hyundai models as well. Perfect condition with the exception of a minor curb rash that could easily be polished out. Tires have more than 60% life on them. Tires are hankook optimo H426, P245/45R18

Text me for any other info, 480.543.0607. Price is $500 or best offer.
just out of curosity, why are you selling these? The reason I ask is because my 2019 Cadenza has the 19" rims which causes less than smooth ride.

·
Registered
249 Posts
MAC....that post was 6 years ago!!!!! Seriously?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Mac, I would suggest a search for your question or start a new post if you can't find the answers you're looking for vs commenting on an extremely old post that doesn't mention anything about a rough ride (your query).

I know the quality of the ride in these cars has been mentioned several times, even by myself. I've made changes to my car to help it ride better. Those changes are mentioned in a couple of posts as well as details are in my signature. I would gladly discuss those with you if you'd like but not in this old, unrelated post.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts