Kia Cadenza Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I replaced my iPhone with the S4 and now I can't figure out how to make the Siri like functionality work over the speakers via Bluetooth. Anyone had any success?

·
Super Moderator
902 Posts
Our S4 says all functions may not work ( not fully compatible) but every thing we use works OK. I don't use the SiRi function so can't really help you on that.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I replaced my iPhone with the S4 and now I can't figure out how to make the Siri like functionality work over the speakers via Bluetooth. Anyone had any success?
Not sure what functionality you are trying to get to work, but have you tried using the "OK Google Now" functionality that's built into Android?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not sure what functionality you are trying to get to work, but have you tried using the "OK Google Now" functionality that's built into Android?
Thanks. I'm trying to tell my phone to read/send text messages over the speakers using the hand free mode. Will ok google now work?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Thanks. I'm trying to tell my phone to read/send text messages over the speakers using the hand free mode. Will ok google now work?
You can send text (email as well). You might find this interesting....
50 Google Now voice commands shown off in one impressive video.
As for reading texts, if you would have purchased one of the new Moto phones (like the Droid Maxx that I have) texts messages can also read when received (through Assist app from Moto). Not sure if there is any other option for other phone makes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts