Kia Cadenza Forum banner

Rubber seal around high mounted taillight

4K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  zjuretich 
#1 ·
I just had my windows retinted yesterday, and the guy that did it removed the rubber seal around my high mounted brake light on my 2014 Cadenza. It’s rather frustrating because he didn’t need to, but now whenever I brake, red light shines into my car and is very distracting. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement part, or if there is a way to DIY it? I’m no longer under warranty and I feel like the dealership is going to charge me an arm and a leg to replace it. I’d be grateful for any help

#10 ·
I would have made the window tint shop replace it as they had no business removing and not reinstalling parts of your car!

#11 ·
Sorry for the lack of reply, I didn’t see this. Yes I used a CCF strip and cut it to the right size. Worked like a charm. The tint shop gave me 1 too many problems. He was rude and did a terrible job, scratched my car, etc etc. I didn’t care at that point.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.