Kia Cadenza Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took 10 hours but I finally finished my rims and calipers how they look guys?

Attachments

·
Registered
70 Posts
Please don’t take this wrong.

Rims lookGREAT, however, although the painted calipers looks ok for now, after a while, the paint will start to look grungy. I’ve seen other painted calipers and they don’t look good.

Break down and spend the money on a set of GSP Caliper covers. They look great and they keep looking great. I had them on my SHO. Easy to install following the instructions. (Instructions found both printed with set and also in their website)

Agsin, don’t take it wrong. 😇

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Please don’t take this wrong.

Rims lookGREAT, however, although the painted calipers looks ok for now, after a while, the paint will start to look grungy. I’ve seen other painted calipers and they don’t look good.

Break down and spend the money on a set of GSP Caliper covers. They look great and they keep looking great. I had them on my SHO. Easy to install following the instructions. (Instructions found both printed with set and also in their website)

Agsin, don’t take it wrong. 😇
Your definetly right man this is just for short term till I buy some thanks though bro

·
Registered
57 Posts
Took 10 hours but I finally finished my rims and calipers how they look guys?
Really nice job!!! Only drawback to the dip...if you ever have to replace a tire, the dip will get messed up on the tire mounting machine. The paint on the calipers looks good to. Mine were painted and it took about a year before they started looking bad. I'll just take a wire brush and clean them up and repaint them until I get the covers that were mentioned.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts