Kia Cadenza Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the title says...starting replacing my interior lights with LED lights. The map lights when in beautifully and work great. I replaced the dome lights and now no interior light works. I put the stock bulbs back in and same thing. Any ideas what could be wrong??? The connectors that you push the lights into where a little loose which is why I had issues putting the new bulbs in but once I got them in they still didn't work. I'm at a loss.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Same happened to me when replacing the interiors, I believe the dome light is a 20 fuse, should be easy to replace

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Same happened to me when replacing the interiors, I believe the dome light is a 20 fuse, should be easy to replace
Okay, I figured this is what happened. I thought I read in the manual last night that it was a 10a fuse. Are you sure it is a 20?

Anyone know? I am going after work to get the fuse.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, I just found the diagram online and it says interior lights - 10a. I am assuming that is the fuse that blew.

·
Super Moderator
902 Posts
Buy a small pack that will have 5,10,and 20 amp in it. there cheap and some times a lot easier to find than just one amperage fuse

·
Registered
18 Posts
LED Interior Lights

I did the same thing. I accidentally blew a fuse as well. Once I replaced the fuse I am a happy camper. The lights are amazingly bright and white. The interior looks great at night. I replaced all 6 lights and my license plate lights. :)

·
Registered
72 Posts
I did the same thing. I accidentally blew a fuse as well. Once I replaced the fuse I am a happy camper. The lights are amazingly bright and white. The interior looks great at night. I replaced all 6 lights and my license plate lights. :)
Pictures?

Any way I can go about NOT blowing a fuse :eek:

·
Registered
782 Posts
Like anything electrical, pull the fuse (or turn off the breaker if it's in the house) if you're replacing components that have constant power.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts