Kia Cadenza Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Is it just me, or does anyone else think the angle of the display sucks?? I bet at least 20-30% of the time when I have the sunroof open the reflection off it perfectly shines right in my face (I live in Austin, at 3pm the sun is pretty high still).
I don't understand why the screen is tilted back so much. I'm 5'6" tall and when I look at the screen it would be better if it was straight up and down or titled down a little so I am looking at it straight on. When the sun shines on it, even when not reflecting back into my eyes, I cannot see anything on the screen. I have to close the sunroof to see anything. Sucks when the GPS is running and it's nice out cause I have to keep the sunroof shade closed.
I was just looking at the 2015 K900 and the screen is the same way.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I think it could stand to be angled down a bit also...seems that most manufactures do it, so there must be some reason.?. I'm 6'2" and I think it's angled up too far. As for the reach thing, that screen is pretty far away. I have pretty long arms and it's still a stretch at my height. I can imagine it's miles away for the "average" sized adult. I just truly hate that I can't get to the audio settings with the push of the 'tune' knob, as God intended.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.