Kia Cadenza Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Is it just me, or does anyone else think the angle of the display sucks?? I bet at least 20-30% of the time when I have the sunroof open the reflection off it perfectly shines right in my face (I live in Austin, at 3pm the sun is pretty high still).
I don't understand why the screen is tilted back so much. I'm 5'6" tall and when I look at the screen it would be better if it was straight up and down or titled down a little so I am looking at it straight on. When the sun shines on it, even when not reflecting back into my eyes, I cannot see anything on the screen. I have to close the sunroof to see anything. Sucks when the GPS is running and it's nice out cause I have to keep the sunroof shade closed.
I was just looking at the 2015 K900 and the screen is the same way.

·
Registered
742 Posts
It's a little of a problem for me. But what I hate is that touch screen is so far away, you have to reach and look down...easy to take the eyes off the road too long, and with the touchy soft steering that can lead to some lane departure....

·
Registered
24 Posts
I think it could stand to be angled down a bit also...seems that most manufactures do it, so there must be some reason.?. I'm 6'2" and I think it's angled up too far. As for the reach thing, that screen is pretty far away. I have pretty long arms and it's still a stretch at my height. I can imagine it's miles away for the "average" sized adult. I just truly hate that I can't get to the audio settings with the push of the 'tune' knob, as God intended.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts