Kia Cadenza Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
186 Posts
Here is what I do:
Download the MP3 file from TPB. Put on flash drive. Plug flash drive into USB port. I press the lower right button on the touch screen, it might be Menu. I then click on Copy. The music plays with the attached art.

Now, sometimes I like a song so much I use Adobe SoundBooth to make changes to it and that always removes the album art. I use a program to put the album art back into the file and then when I copy it to the car it shows the art. I am at work now and I don't remember the program name.

I would assume simply playing the file off the flash drive would show the album art if the file has it embedded.

· Registered
186 Posts
Not sure what TPB is, but I already have the songs on my phone. When they play on the phone, they all have the album art. I moved them from my phone to a flash drive, and copied them from there to the car. Only a few songs has the album art, but the majority dont. I download a program ( cant remember name) that will find and fetch the album art for you, which I did.. I confirmed that the art for all the albums were in the folders, then again I tired copying to the car, but no art displayed... Im at a loss on how to get the art there.
Hmm, that stinks they show on the phone but not the car. I am not sure what would cause that. Unless the phone is able to download the album art in the player and display it while the car cannot do that.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.