Kia Cadenza Forum banner
41 - 44 of 44 Posts
I was cut short earlier, too finish up.

I've owned the car since August, and every day there is something new about this car that makes me realize why it was priced where it was. The adaptive cruise is buggy at best, and it won't work if there is any water splashing on the radar sensor. If I knew as much as I knew now about the vehicle I would have just saved $10,000 and picked up a fully loaded accord that has absolutely everything this car has except articulating head lights. Not to mention it has a better blue tooth system, and just as much room even though it is a few inches shorter.
I live in an area where I see plenty of rain and drive home daily using the adaptive cruise control, several times now in heavy rainfall, with no issues or hiccups in how my cruise system behaves. In fact, its quite better than the active cruise control system I had in my last Acura. The Kia version doesn't over-react when traffic cuts in or over-excellerate when traffic pulls out of my lane. Personally, I find it quite impressive.

The one thing I wish were improved was the warning message on the nav screen every time the car starts. But Kia isn't the only manufacturer to do this.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.