Kia Cadenza Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking for Luxury car and after years of driving Cadillacs, Kia made me a believer with the Cadenza. I am absolutely feeling the mix of luxury and technology. I purchased the bronze metalic. Looking for ideas on how to enhance the already nice look of this car.

·
Premium Member
579 Posts
I did a full LED conversion... get with Will at KarbonKoncepts.com. Tell him I sent you from CadenzaForum.com.

Here is a list

Fogs
Front Blinkers
Rear Blinkers
Front Dome/Map lights
Rear Dome lights
Reverse Lights
Vanity lights

That will help give the car a sharp look with lighting... I would also say Tint if you dont already have it. Thats all I have done for now.. I'm planning on wheels and tires, maybe exhaust and intake for performance and sound. I'm also looking at building out a subwoofer enclsure in the trunk since the stock sub is kinda weak.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I appreciate the advice. I will definitely check out the site. When I can I view photos of your Cadenza? Sounds like it the enhancements are pretty darn nice.

·
Registered
796 Posts
I have a metallic bronze with beige interior myself. I am going to tint my windows, probably put in LED fogs, and looking into painted calipers. Other than that looking at just general stuff like paint/interior protection. My dealer sells a package (normally $600 but $500 for me since I got the warranty from them too) and it is warranted for 5 years. I like the rims on mine, I want it to look more elegant, not really sporty so no tacky rims or anything overly shiny. I think red calipers would go well with our color but if i can find some mockup that shows different colors maybe another will work well? Purple? I'm thinking of the same level of tint all around as the tint on the sunroof, anyone know what that is?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts