Kia Cadenza Forum banner

Prices

31K views 56 replies 26 participants last post by  jdvidal90 
#1 ·
Winston/Salem, NC
Tarveled 400 miles round trip for a '14 Cadenza, no options (thats the way I like it) for $27,777.77.

#5 ·
Thats a great price! Great buy!

#6 ·
Price

The paper work showed the dealer applying some thing like $4500.00 in rebates (loyal customer, Kia finance, military discount, Kia trade-in). It was a new no options Cadenza (2 miles on odometer), but I did see that it had been in stock for 7 weeks. I guess that they just had to move it, My good . Bob

#7 ·
The paper work showed the dealer applying some thing like $4500.00 in rebates (loyal customer, Kia finance, military discount, Kia trade-in). It was a new no options Cadenza (2 miles on odometer), but I did see that it had been in stock for 7 weeks. I guess that they just had to move it, My good . Bob

When I read "Kia Trade in", that explains it for me. I bought with no money down and kept my '99 Acura. They were able to give me the Kia finance discount, the competitive car discount, and something else for $1000 which took the $42k stickeer down to $37k.

For someone to get the car $10k less than I did is indeed a steal unless they aren't factoring in their trade in.

#13 ·
I paid 35,750 OTD. MSRP was $39,1-ish w/Locking lugs and cargo net. Middle package with the roof. Aurora Black. Dealer doubled the warrenty 20 yrs / 200,000 mi. FYI
Oh, it had 4 miles on it and I got to pull the plastic wheel covers of it and watch them pull the seat and interior plastic off. Needless to say, it was new.

#14 ·
Hi.... new to the forum and may be joining the family soon ;)

Went to Chicago Auto show this week, wife came away impressed by Cadenza (she had never even considered it prior to taking it for a spin at the show). She's looking at the Limited model, was curious what prices others had negotiated on this model.

#15 ·
Just leased a Cadenza with Luxury and Tech package. Black exterior white package interior.

Sticker Price: $45,155
Negotiated Price: $32,250
Months: 36
Miles: 12,000
Down Payment: $0 (no first months payment)
Monthly Payment $415
Leased in Las Vegas NV

I could not be happier with the deal. The dealership is a whole different story.... miserable experience.

#29 ·
Thought of how to make this simple compare for you. I do this for simple/quick compare while at the dealer. You need to figure our how much each option would cost you at the end while be comparable (you would own vehicle). Example, if purchase price was $35,515 (what I bought my SXL for).

Straight Purchase = $38,550 (includes, tax, license, doc)
Financed @ 2.9% = $690/60 months or $41,400
Lease @ $394/36 months = $14,184 + $22,599 (residual) = $36,783

The lease option includes residual as you could purchase vehicle for that price. Based on my deal the lease is lower than I would have paid just writing a check at sale and considerably lower than financing.

One thing I would also point out, by leasing you could essentially put aside the "savings" versus financing and have a fund available to purchase your vehicle at the end. In the example above $690-394 = $296 for 36 months or $10,600. Applying that to the residual you would then still "owe" $11,900 which lower than what you would still owe on vehicle if you financed it.

#32 ·
Local dealer offered $33,300 before TTL for Premium w/ Luxury. No other charges. I might have saved a few bucks going out of state - but the sales manager was open and honest and the sales guys were decent.

There is an auto show show coming to KC. Anyone know if there are any "extra" discounts when such a show comes to town?

#33 ·
The money factor in a lease is also important. The current deals being offered for people with good credit have extremely high residual values of over 50% and extremely low finance rates(money factors) for leases, making leasing extremely appealing. I would think even if you needed to buy extra miles up front the deal to lease would be more attractive if you are the type to get in and out of cars in reasonably short order like me.

#37 ·
I put $2,400 down and got $351/mo. Also paid $400 for the tire/wheel/rim warranty because potholes are STILL a problem up here in IN. I plan on financing the car when my lease is up so I also got the extended warranty for $1k. They also offer a protection package for interior/exterior for about $600 (which I can get for $500 since I got the other services) that is supposed to be warranted for 5 years (I need to look into what this is all about and if there are annual applications or something). Though keep in mind, mine is a Premium with luxury (or tech?) pre second cooled seat (So before Oct. '13).

#35 ·
Found Cadenza Limited edition on autotrader.com about 100 miles away and local dealer matcher their price (MSRP $43,385, but got it for $36,000 and they also matched credit union financing of 1.95%/60 months) and they located the color that I wanted (black interior) as the few limited that are on hand state black interior but look white or very lite gray in color. Two weeks to go to pick it up. Includes door guards, wheel locks, cargo tray and mud flaps.

Total price including tax, title, fees, $37724.10, payments $560/moth for 60 months.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.