Kia Cadenza Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Winston/Salem, NC
Tarveled 400 miles round trip for a '14 Cadenza, no options (thats the way I like it) for $27,777.77.

·
Super Moderator
902 Posts
that's a score

Great buy, Sure you will like it. without extra's it still has a lot to offer.
Enjoy that car

·
Registered
1 Posts
Seems to be an unbelievably low price on a new one. Something doesn't make sense unless its used or a dealer is going out of business and just wants to dump inventory at any price..

·
Registered
194 Posts
Thats a great price! Great buy!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Price

The paper work showed the dealer applying some thing like $4500.00 in rebates (loyal customer, Kia finance, military discount, Kia trade-in). It was a new no options Cadenza (2 miles on odometer), but I did see that it had been in stock for 7 weeks. I guess that they just had to move it, My good . Bob

·
Registered
62 Posts
The paper work showed the dealer applying some thing like $4500.00 in rebates (loyal customer, Kia finance, military discount, Kia trade-in). It was a new no options Cadenza (2 miles on odometer), but I did see that it had been in stock for 7 weeks. I guess that they just had to move it, My good . Bob

When I read "Kia Trade in", that explains it for me. I bought with no money down and kept my '99 Acura. They were able to give me the Kia finance discount, the competitive car discount, and something else for $1000 which took the $42k stickeer down to $37k.

For someone to get the car $10k less than I did is indeed a steal unless they aren't factoring in their trade in.

·
Registered
194 Posts
When I read "Kia Trade in", that explains it for me. I bought with no money down and kept my '99 Acura. They were able to give me the Kia finance discount, the competitive car discount, and something else for $1000 which took the $42k stickeer down to $37k.

For someone to get the car $10k less than I did is indeed a steal unless they aren't factoring in their trade in.
his is a base model. so sticker is 35k. if you got 5k off, and he got 7222 off, the difference is 2222. now add in military (500$) i think, aand its about 1700. now lets say the dealer had some sort of extra rebate or incentive or they wanted to sell the car.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just registered, and will probably buy a Cadenza

with the Luxury Package on Friday. I am not a good negotiator, so I wanted to see what everyone thinks of MSRP $36160.00 out the door price $33730.00 plus doc fee $699.00 and tax and plates.

Thanks,

Tom Foley

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wrong MSRP listed.

It should read MSRP $39160.00, out the door $33730.00 plus
$699.00 doc fee plus tax and plates.

Thanks,

Tom Foley

·
Registered
125 Posts
It should read MSRP $39160.00, out the door $33730.00 plus
$699.00 doc fee plus tax and plates.

Thanks,

Tom Foley
I bought my Cadenza with Luxury package 3 weeks ago and paid about 33k plus tax, etc. 33730 is still below invoice and a good price.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Nice purchase Tom. Looks like I bought too soon as they are wheeling and dealing now. I have been seeing a lot of K900 commercials during the Austrailian Open Tennis. Not seeing many Cadenza commercials anymore.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I paid 35,750 OTD. MSRP was $39,1-ish w/Locking lugs and cargo net. Middle package with the roof. Aurora Black. Dealer doubled the warrenty 20 yrs / 200,000 mi. FYI
Oh, it had 4 miles on it and I got to pull the plastic wheel covers of it and watch them pull the seat and interior plastic off. Needless to say, it was new.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hi.... new to the forum and may be joining the family soon ;)

Went to Chicago Auto show this week, wife came away impressed by Cadenza (she had never even considered it prior to taking it for a spin at the show). She's looking at the Limited model, was curious what prices others had negotiated on this model.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Just leased a Cadenza with Luxury and Tech package. Black exterior white package interior.

Sticker Price: $45,155
Negotiated Price: $32,250
Months: 36
Miles: 12,000
Down Payment: $0 (no first months payment)
Monthly Payment $415
Leased in Las Vegas NV

I could not be happier with the deal. The dealership is a whole different story.... miserable experience.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Just leased a Cadenza with Luxury and Tech package. Black exterior white package interior.

Sticker Price: $45,155
Negotiated Price: $32,250
Months: 36
Miles: 12,000
Down Payment: $0 (no first months payment)
Monthly Payment $415
Leased in Las Vegas NV

I could not be happier with the deal. The dealership is a whole different story.... miserable experience.
Nice deal, was that a demo? I'm not seeing that you can get tech package any more, only luxury package offered.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Nice deal, was that a demo? I'm not seeing that you can get tech package any more, only luxury package offered.
I must have gotten this one just before the switch to only Luxury and limited. They started out at $660 a month with $1,500 down. Luckily I started dealing with a month left on my other lease so I got a month of negotiations in to get it down to that rate.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts