Kia Cadenza Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Hopefully I can become a regular poster here. Im looking to buy a used 2014 kia cadenza premium from a dealer down the street. This will be my 1st major purchase since graduating college. The vehicle has about 14,265 miles on it and they are asking 22,900. Is this a fair price? What offer should I bring to the table?

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
I payed $27k for my 2014 Premium. Does it have the Luxury or Technology Package?

My Cadenza had the Luxury Package, but no Technology Package. It had 9k miles on it.

As far as quality, this is my first KIA, and I can honestly say it is my favorite yet.

I might be taking it back and getting a K900, but that's just because they called today offering to swap them out and keep my payment the same, but if you can get it for $22k and it has the Luxury or Tech package, I'd do it.

Oh, and if you're wondering, with normal driving, I average 350miles per tank @ $2.58 per gallon, I pay about $40/ 1.5 weeks of driving. It's not bad.

-Scynthyace

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for your input, Ill keep this in mind when I go to the dealership tomorrow. I got to test drive it today and it was awesome!

·
Registered
796 Posts
Check to see if the passenger seat is cooled! If it's a pre October '13 build then you may have a little extra room to bargain.

·
Registered
796 Posts
So is mine scynthace :( You can always call the Kia premium line and ask if they can get the cooled seat in yours, maybe if enough of us non-limited people complain they can retrofit the seat like they are doing for the limited buyers.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts