Kia Cadenza Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some here have had poor service from their Kia dealer, some have had a much better experience. Please let us know what your experiences have been. Please include multiple dealers if applicable and perhaps some other information, such as the part of the country you are from. a 1 to 10 rating scale would be helpful along with the dealer's name.

·
Registered
861 Posts
I bought from Fairfax Kia in Fairfax VA. Good experience, although their dealership is small - you can tell they are cramped for space. Service experience was generally good. Fairfax offers free oil changes for life. I had to go back to the dealer three times to get them to replace a faulty passenger side rear mirror (they painted the mirror incorrectly the first time). Overall, I'd give them an 8/10.

Since moving to Tampa, I haven't visited the dealer for service, doing everything myself. I did visit Century Kia of Tampa to get an oil filter - wow what a huge dealership, easily 4 times the size of Fairfax.

·
Registered
55 Posts
2014 Cadenza SXL serviced by Paramount Kia in Asheville NC
OK service performance. Rated 7/10 because they do not have a car wash, service specials, perks for luxury car (Cadenza and K900) owners

What will you do with the info you are collecting?

·
Registered
22 Posts
I leased my 2014 Cadenza and have it serviced at Coral Springs Auto Mall Coral Springs Florida. I have to say that they always treat me very well and the one time I needed to leave it for more then a day as it was running a little rough at idle I received a loaner car. I have not had any of the issues the other people on here have had. At this time I have about 24,000 miles and I love it.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Purchased my Cadenza from Koons Kia in Woodbridge, Va. 0/10 for their Service Department. They literally messed my car up each time I took it in for service.

I started going to Ourisman Kia in Chantilly last year, and they saved me as a Kia customer. Top knotch service advisors, technicians are great, they got my problems fixed that Koons couldnt, and even went out of their way to fix the things that Koons had jacked up.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Purchased my Cadenza from Koons Kia in Woodbridge, Va. 0/10 for their Service Department. They literally messed my car up each time I took it in for service.

I started going to Ourisman Kia in Chantilly last year, and they saved me as a Kia customer. Top knotch service advisors, technicians are great, they got my problems fixed that Koons couldnt, and even went out of their way to fix the things that Koons had jacked up.
The right people can make a world of difference. I'm glad you found a good shop.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I bought from Fairfax Kia in Fairfax VA. Good experience, although their dealership is small - you can tell they are cramped for space. Service experience was generally good. Fairfax offers free oil changes for life. I had to go back to the dealer three times to get them to replace a faulty passenger side rear mirror (they painted the mirror incorrectly the first time). Overall, I'd give them an 8/10.

Since moving to Tampa, I haven't visited the dealer for service, doing everything myself. I did visit Century Kia of Tampa to get an oil filter - wow what a huge dealership, easily 4 times the size of Fairfax.
Yeah it's unfortunate that Kia in Fairfax has such a small venue. Looks like of dumpy!

I go to the Ourisman Chantilly Kia dealership. Great experience. Friendly serviceman, a waiting lounge for just K900/Cadenza owners (doughnuts and coffee), and just overall a sense of professionalism.

Highly highly recommend.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Ray Skillman Kia near me was crap, at least the dealers and the finance manager. Jerked me around and I left, won't take my car there to get serviced either though it is several miles closer to me than the other Kia dealer I go to now on the opposite side of town.

Now I go to Butler Kia where I got my car (they have a 20yr, 200K warranty they place if I get serviced there, which I do) and have all my service done. While the service dept. isn't great the people are at least friendly. The new dealership isn't anything to write home about either and there is nothing special for a premium owner. They do provide coffee/hot chocolate/water and snacks like nutrigrain bars but nothing like I've heard from other customers. The service dept. also wants proof before anything is fixed/replaced and will argue with me if they can't reproduce/hear what is going on, and I've heard of other dealerships replacing things for Cadenza owners when they are common issues. Other than that if my car is going to be in there for more than a day they have ALWAYS been great about getting me a loaner, if they don't have 1 in stock they will rent me a car from enterprise to drive while it is in the shop. I am going to call in a bit and talk about our new TSB (148?) for the engine noise symptom. I'll report back.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Yeah it's unfortunate that Kia in Fairfax has such a small venue. Looks like of dumpy!

I go to the Ourisman Chantilly Kia dealership. Great experience. Friendly serviceman, a waiting lounge for just K900/Cadenza owners (doughnuts and coffee), and just overall a sense of professionalism.

Highly highly recommend.
Agreed! Jeremy, Andrew and team are great. Nice to see another Cadenza owner in the area.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Toronto Kia, 2222 Danforth Ave., Toronto, ON

My 2014 was the owner's wife's demo. Excellent service in a brand new location, just 1/2 mile from my home. Great service manager, timely service, either their courtesy car pickup or they send a cab. Car washed when I pick it up.

Fantastic car and excellent service!

·
Registered
343 Posts
I have bought four Kia's from Kia Vancouver and they are an all around excellent dealership. Great sales staff. I dealt with one of their sales managers Alex who was a very straight up shooter. Having said that since sales staff are one and then for the most part out of your life, the service is way more important and Vancouver Kia is second to none .Jason, the service manager, is great and actually, cares about his customers and goes the extra mile. I have never had any issues about replicating service items. They bend over backward to get my car in and out and have a nice lounge with very good coffee.Highly recommend the dealership

1 - 15 of 15 Posts