Kia Cadenza Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Kia Cadenza
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, sorry if this is a stupid question but I don't know what to order when it comes to modding my car. If there are any recommendations for anything yinz think I should do please let me know. I have a 2014 limited that has literally had no modifications. Anything and everything that's suggested is welcome. Thank you

·
Registered
237 Posts
Welcome Spoons.

There aren't a whole of mods out there for this car so happy hunting. Most mods are pretty common ones like adding a sub or a sound system makeover, lowering kits, under hood stiffeners, wheels, etc. I did just see a new member that has added a big wing on the trunk and plasti dipped wheels that look pretty nice. He also has some sort of underbody kit. I have no idea where he found that.

As far as performance there isn't anything out there for these cars except for handling items like the stiffeners mentioned above and wheels and such, but no engine performance stuff. I know someone did a muffler delete for a different sound but there's not much out there. No turbos or blowers, etc unless completely custom like the one video I saw on YouTube but not sure which foreign country he was in and it was totally custom with no explanation, just a drive video.

Good luck

Reactions: Spoons

·
Registered
130 Posts
A cold air intake should give you a slight performance bump and better response. An exhaust will give you nicer sound.
There isn't much out there for the Cadenza because they sold in low volumes. Aftermarket parts makers hardly noticed it.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Asking people to tell you what mods you need is pretty corny. If you don't know what to do, don't know what you want, don't solicit random Internet forums for this advise. Because I could tell you to get square wheels and tires for a smoother ride.

Get to know your car, sit back and read various posts on the forum, dig in, do the research yourself and you'll find all you wanted. Or just drive it stock.

·
Registered
2015 Kia Cadenza - Snow White Pearl
10 Posts
The Ultra Racing Front Strut Bar is what I would recommend to anyone with a ‘14 ‘15 ‘16 Cadenza. It was a night and day difference for me. The car feels much more stable in turns, corners, and roundabouts and all you need for the install is a deep socket wrench, a flat surface, and 10 minutes. Also, you can add an amp and sub if you’re into that. A good 12in sub is infinity times better than the factory. (pun intended)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts