1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
796 Posts
Looks pretty good. I don't mind the chrome trim on mine except it's hard to clean. I like my car to look a bit more luxury over sporty, but you did a good job with the sporty look. Are those caliper covers or did you paint/dip your calipers? I think a deep purple caliper/cover would go nicely on my Metallic Bronze.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
@sh30469...thanks! I wanted to do something different. The Cadenza presents luxury as is. I was shooting for sporty luxury. I just didn't want mine looking like everyone else's. Lol the calipers are painted for now, but I'm going to add the caliper covers from CarID.com. Purple may look hot, I say give it a try!!!

·
Registered
730 Posts
That red front lip with the red calipers really sets off this look. Much more complete then just blacking out the chrome. Did you put any red accent on the back? If not but thinking about it, go subtle, don't over do it!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
@MadMax...thanks man! I'm definitely done with the exterior changes, with the exception of the front splitters I was finally able to add on the front bumper. I also took the chrome strip between the tail lights and applied the red to that. The red accent behind the front wheel is a "Sport" emblem.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts