Kia Cadenza Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

My name is Eric.

I got a 2014 Cadenza about two weeks ago and I am enjoying it. I thought this thing was going to be slow, but i was surprised at how fun it can be to drive and the looks people give when trying to figure out what it is that I'm driving. This is also the nicest riding car I have ever owned. I've been a GM guy my whole life ,but this KIA won me over.

Hope to learn some new things about the Cadenza from this site and maybe provide some help if I can.

I was already looking through the site and saw a front strut bar that caught my eye. Made me think if there are any other quick improvements i need to do. The car was already re-badged, so that part is covered.

If y'all can provide any first time advise I would most appreciate it.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Nice, welcome. I don't have a Cadenza yet but I'll be on the hunt soon and I've yet to find a better value car.

Nice that you found one pre-de-badged lol

Do you have any photos of the car that you'd like to share?

·
Registered
796 Posts
Welcome. We have a small bunch of people here but usually pretty helpful and knowledgeable. If you have questions just ask.

·
Premium Member
260 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice, welcome. I don't have a Cadenza yet but I'll be on the hunt soon and I've yet to find a better value car.

Nice that you found one pre-de-badged lol

Do you have any photos of the car that you'd like to share?
No pics yet but i'll get some soon.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1 - 8 of 8 Posts