Kia Cadenza Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
No DRL, some people have opened their headlights to upgrade it. Personally I just run my headlights all the time anyway.

At this point, getting android auto is a pipe dream. Hardware may not be capable and they might not be bothered to try.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
52 Posts
I don't like a lot of aftermarket wheels but those are slick. Might have to consider something similar if my stock 19s ever get too worn (peeling chrome)

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
796 Posts
Hey Paul, that would be great. Already have the LED fogs :D Keep us updated on this!

Welcome to the thread new guy. As you've seen already we don't have DRLs in the U.S. (I think everyone else does, even the Canuks). As far as Android auto is concerned I don't think that's something we will be having. The 17's have it but any legacy Cadenzas ('14-'16) I don't think will get it.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Great colour and wheels. Yes in Canada we have DRL's its the law. That colour is not available in Canada .Oh, the price we pay for universal health care and no drama. In Canada, yoiu can get any colour interior you want as it is black ( note how we spell COLOUR

·
Registered
796 Posts
great colour and wheels. Yes in canada we have drl's its the law. That colour is not available in canada .oh, the price we pay for universal health care and no drama. In canada, yoiu can get any colour interior you want as it is black ( note how we spell colour
you're different and that makes me scared and irrationally angry! Shut up america's top hat! :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.