Kia Cadenza Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used to own a 2007 Hyundai Azera Limited and just loved it. I found my Cadenza (2014) with 6800 miles on her for $23,390 at a Jeep dealer. It was only driven 5 months and traded in for a pickup. Seems the farmer did not like anything but a truck. My guess is he got cleaned on the trade. The dealer could not move the car and it was on the lot for 289 days. I watched it on carguru.com and when he dowered the price I made my move. This is a great car. I thought I like my Azera but this thing is a least a step or two above my 07 Limited. My hope is I can drive this Cadenza for many more years.

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
I used to own a 2007 Hyundai Azera Limited and just loved it. I found my Cadenza (2014) with 6800 miles on her for $23,390 at a Jeep dealer. It was only driven 5 months and traded in for a pickup. Seems the farmer did not like anything but a truck. My guess is he got cleaned on the trade. The dealer could not move the car and it was on the lot for 289 days. I watched it on carguru.com and when he dowered the price I made my move. This is a great car. I thought I like my Azera but this thing is a least a step or two above my 07 Limited. My hope is I can drive this Cadenza for many more years.
Welcome to the forums. That's definitely an impressive price point!!

Have fun with it and as always, if you have any questions, be sure to reach out!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts