Kia Cadenza Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a one owner 2014 Cadenza Premium satin metal, black interior, with Luxury and Tech packages, 5888 mi on the clock. Bought it online from a dealer in PA. I live in northern Alabama and it will be delivered 3-12-15. Negotiated price was $23,300. I found shipping for $670. The dealer had it on Ebay but it didn't sell, then he put it on Autotrader.
One reason for the low price might be that it has a dent repair on the right rear pillar. I saw a before repair picture of it and it looks like it was hit by a soft ball. There was no paint damage but couldn't be repaired by a dent doctor so it had to be repaired by a KIA shop with matching paint. They did a beautiful job as stated by an inspector I hired to look over the car.
My son got me interested in Cadenzas. He went to the LA auto show and was very impressed with the Cadenza. He is a major car nut and has worked for Audi. They gave him a different new Audi to drive every six months and he said the Cadenza interior and features were every bit as good or better than the Audies for a lot less. Of coarse he already knew about the great reliability ratings and that it had been proven in Korea and other countries since 2011.

·
Premium Member
543 Posts
Welcome to the Cadenza Forum.

Congrats on getting such a killer deal on your new ride.

That is a lower price than some of the used Optima's I've seen.

We are all car nuts here too, so you or your son will fit right in. :)

Let us know if you have any questions about anything.

David

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My Cadenza arrived yesterday from PA to me here in Alabama. It was covered with dirt from the ride on the lower level of the rig. I will post some pictures later but here is a picture of foldman's car. Why? Because it is exactly like mine right down to the added side moldings. They must have been added to mine by the previous owner. I can't decide if I like them. Dealer said I could remove them. What do yall think? Should they stay or go?
Love the car.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.