Kia Cadenza Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a one owner 2014 Cadenza Premium satin metal, black interior, with Luxury and Tech packages, 5888 mi on the clock. Bought it online from a dealer in PA. I live in northern Alabama and it will be delivered 3-12-15. Negotiated price was $23,300. I found shipping for $670. The dealer had it on Ebay but it didn't sell, then he put it on Autotrader.
One reason for the low price might be that it has a dent repair on the right rear pillar. I saw a before repair picture of it and it looks like it was hit by a soft ball. There was no paint damage but couldn't be repaired by a dent doctor so it had to be repaired by a KIA shop with matching paint. They did a beautiful job as stated by an inspector I hired to look over the car.
My son got me interested in Cadenzas. He went to the LA auto show and was very impressed with the Cadenza. He is a major car nut and has worked for Audi. They gave him a different new Audi to drive every six months and he said the Cadenza interior and features were every bit as good or better than the Audies for a lot less. Of coarse he already knew about the great reliability ratings and that it had been proven in Korea and other countries since 2011.

·
Premium Member
543 Posts
Welcome to the Cadenza Forum.

Congrats on getting such a killer deal on your new ride.

That is a lower price than some of the used Optima's I've seen.

We are all car nuts here too, so you or your son will fit right in. :)

Let us know if you have any questions about anything.

David

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My Cadenza arrived yesterday from PA to me here in Alabama. It was covered with dirt from the ride on the lower level of the rig. I will post some pictures later but here is a picture of foldman's car. Why? Because it is exactly like mine right down to the added side moldings. They must have been added to mine by the previous owner. I can't decide if I like them. Dealer said I could remove them. What do yall think? Should they stay or go?
Love the car.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
Just bought my 2014 satin metal premium for 25k... Had 9000 miles on it.

Little old lady couldn't park it in her new garage so she traded it for a Forte...

Welcome to the family!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts