Kia Cadenza Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Kia Cadenza premium
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey this is my 2014 Kia Cadenza I’ve had it for about 2 years now and I’ve done a lot to her so far next will be lowering and other exterior mods then interior will be next. Let me know what y’all think and anything always I should do.
thanks, Marco

·
Registered
286 Posts
Welcome Marco! I don't think many people on here are going that route with their Cadenza's but good for you and your mods look like some time and effort was behind the install, it's not all chincy like some people do. There are some guys who have lowered their cars and a few other mods too, sound systems and the like. Most of the forum is problems people have run into and how to resolve them. Keep modn'

·
Registered
2014 Kia Cadenza premium
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's a neat and nice Cadenza! What mods have you done so far?
Hey thank you Dreck I have a full 2.5” straight pipe with 3.5” tips and side skirts, diffuser, red Konig oversteer wheels 18x8.5, duckbill spoiler, cold air intake, front strut bar and I have full led lights in the front and that’s pretty much it I plan on getting coilovers in a couple months and wrap it as well in the future. Also looking for a tuner still no luck yet :(

·
Registered
10 Posts
Ei, este é o meu Kia Cadenza 2014 eu tenho isso há cerca de 2 anos agora e eu fiz muito com ela até agora será a redução e outros mods exteriores, então interior será o próximo. Deixe-me saber o que vocês pensam e qualquer coisa que eu deveria fazer.
obrigado, Marco
[/CITAÇÃO]
tem mais fotos...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts