Kia Cadenza Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for tips on finding wood window switch plates for front and rear doors and other mods... thsnks

·
Super Moderator
902 Posts
parts from kia

I got wood grain switch surrounds right from the kia parts desk at dealership.
82710-3R005BG2 handle assembly front door
82720-3R005BG2 handle assembly front door
83710-3R025BG2 handle assembly rear
83720-3R025BG2 handle assembly rear

These are the wood grain switch surrounds that come in the cadenza's with white interior. they are the same as the beige surrounds in beige interior
only wood grain.
I put them in my car. You can go to www.kiatechinfo.com and look at how to change them. took me 30 minutes each
I also put new LED bulbs in the fog lights $49.00 for pair at Karbon Koncepts .com they are super white
Lots of parts at koreanautoimports.com

·
Super Moderator
902 Posts
check out LED's

If you look under general discussions and scroll down to "just added LED fog light bulbs" by me. then scroll down in the posting you can see pictures of how bright the LED's are. I got them from KarbonKoncepts.com. They are $49.00 for the pair, but some times they have a sale and you can get up to $20.00 off on orders

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The led fog lights look great do you know what color I would need to switch the gods to for them to match

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
does anyone know where to get the rear spoiler for the cadenza at the dealer had no idea what I was talking about

·
Super Moderator
902 Posts
carid.com

www.Carid.com has some spoilers, most are pretty big. The only place I've seen the smaller rear lip spoilers for the cadenza is on ebay. www. Nicemotors.com has them but they are in korea so takes some time to get here. a number of other sites in korea have them.
If you can show them a picture of what you want www.koreanautoimports.com can get them for you. I've had good luck dealing with them and they are fast compared to other Korean sites.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
do your LED fog lights function better than the halogens for light besides looks because the Halogens suck. I had hids in my low beam in my 2012 shortage and it fried the wires the housing as well as the junction box .which I traded in for my cadenza which was a blessing because I love my ride I looks great tinted and with black chrome wheel is nice so the fogs are my next step

·
Super Moderator
902 Posts
I used the 6000k LED's from KarbonKoncepts.com. and they are brighter than the OEM bulbs. much nicer looking also.
direct replacement no problems.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
With that being said im all good with led . also today me and my fiance we're gone traveling in the cadenza and we were getting 29 miles to the gallon 28.5 have you heard of that before?

·
Super Moderator
902 Posts
I get that out on the highway here in Arizona and the speed limit here is 75 on major rodeways. One trip was pretty flat traveling and the speed limit was only 65 all the way got 30.6 mg. Hills will cut the mpg's down, but I use the cruize control.

·
Super Moderator
902 Posts
Jack the front of the car up a little, to low to get head under.
lights are covered by swing down door
loosen two screws, don't take screw all the way out, just really loose now pull entire clip out.
take plug off, it has clips on the side.
turn bulb counterclockwise.
I took bulb out before undoing plug, easier for me
it is real easy

·
Registered
125 Posts
Jack the front of the car up a little, to low to get head under.
lights are covered by swing down door
loosen two screws, don't take screw all the way out, just really loose now pull entire clip out.
take plug off, it has clips on the side.
turn bulb counterclockwise.
I took bulb out before undoing plug, easier for me
it is real easy
Gene - Stupid question. Where did you put the jack to lift the front end? Behind the front tire?

·
Super Moderator
902 Posts
I used my floor jack just behind the front wheel(maybe 10" back) and on the frame which is about 12-15" in.
you could also put it under the sill jack point, I just thought the frame gave me a better support point and easier to get to than behind wheel it self

1 - 20 of 21 Posts