Kia Cadenza Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a used Cadenza Premium off-lease with 22k miles on it. It didn't have a Map SD card. I was running Sop.14008, firmware 025.130429.

I purchased off the website, a V8 map update card. Called dealer, they said they could order it for me, **** I can do that. Shipping was fast, 2nd day before 10:30am.

after uploading my maps, the firmware is sop.14.109, and the firmware is p96.140318.

I thought the map upgrade was just map info, not firmware.?

·
Registered
841 Posts
The 14 Cadenza V8 included a firmware upgrade. Notably the biggest change was having a 10 second timeout on the "I Agree" screen. Apparently there is also a bug that won't let you pick Capital letter when saving favorites (I haven't tried, so I can't confirm).

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The 14 Cadenza V8 included a firmware upgrade. Notably the biggest change was having a 10 second timeout on the "I Agree" screen. Apparently there is also a bug that won't let you pick Capital letter when saving favorites (I haven't tried, so I can't confirm).
how do you use the "favorites" on the Phone menu? I go into my contacts and make a favorite. But I can't find anywhere how to recall them. pushing the "favorites" "star" button doesn't do anything.

Suggestions.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts