Kia Cadenza Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Welcome, Beezwax! I wish I were in Texas...I'm Tyler-bound in about a year and a half.
I look forward to you sharing your wisdom and experience with your new Cadenza. A great car!

John

·
Registered
65 Posts
howdy yall!!!

Im a salesman for a KIA dealership here in Houston and I leased my Plat Graphite Cadenza with Prem package 6 weeks ago.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!

Here is a pic

Wow! Welcome to the forum and congrats on getting a Cadenza! Gotta love how the headlight housing is painted black almost makes it seems like it matches the body color. How are you liking the Cadenza so far?

·
Super Moderator
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well.. i've been selling KIA here at this dealership for 3 years now and have been tossing around the idea of buying an Optima SX, then the SXL then found the K7 was coming... I ended up leasing this one and couldnt be happier.. the Stereo system sound more full than the Optima. The power is great. I average about 24mpg which im ok with. I came from a BMW 325i that averaged 19mpg.

The only thing i really dont like is that you can not get the K7 with a passenger Cooled front seat.. not with the Tech nor with the Limited

·
Registered
313 Posts
The only thing i really dont like is that you can not get the K7 with a passenger Cooled front seat.. not with the Tech nor with the Limited
In the past, Kia has been very responsive to customer input. They have also been adept at bringing out mid-cycle changes and improvements with little notice. I have seen many media reviews "ridiculing" the fact that only the driver seat has the cooling. Maybe we will get a surprise and they will add it to the roster of equipment. Those that have already laid down their cash for one (Cadenza) without will be pi$$ed, though. But we can keep our fingers crossed.

John

·
Registered
25 Posts
That plat graphite looks pretty sweet. Did you wax it already in the picture or is that right from the dealership?

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi houston here too! quick question.... i bought mine just about a month ago.... i was just wondering if anyone could tell me on the sound system settings it has an option to adjust volume with speed of the car... i turned mine of because its super annoying raising up and down when im not on the freeway.. but it still doesnt seem to work.. any suggestions? i also had this same feature on my previous car and had no problem fixing it in the settings? help its so annoying!

·
Registered
122 Posts
hi houston here too! quick question.... i bought mine just about a month ago.... i was just wondering if anyone could tell me on the sound system settings it has an option to adjust volume with speed of the car... i turned mine of because its super annoying raising up and down when im not on the freeway.. but it still doesnt seem to work.. any suggestions? i also had this same feature on my previous car and had no problem fixing it in the settings? help its so annoying!
I don't see any issue with that settings but couple times I though it's not working when music became louder by itself...
It tuned out that music volume changed when HD radio signal up or out...HD signal is louder than normal one...maybe you experienced the same?
If not then go to the dealer to fix it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts