Kia Cadenza Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
That plate makes me miss my old days on Treasure Island Beach. Lived down there a few years back loved it !!!! Very nice ride my friend,,, welcome to the forum Jfr32988

·
Registered
106 Posts
They're putting badges on the Cadenza's now?

·
Premium Member
543 Posts
Thanks guys for the love, she got tinted today and I should be ordering the K badges sometime next week
Let's see some pics of it with the tint. You know we love pics over here. :D

Let me know when you're ready to order the K badges and shoot me a PM or email. I'll send you over a new member discount code.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Let me know when you're ready to order the K badges and shoot me a PM or email. I'll send you over a new member discount code.
I didn't know there were discount codes! :eek:
Already got my K badge order in, just waiting for them to get here. I may be interested in the CREE reverse lights, though. I replied to your other thread.

·
Premium Member
543 Posts
Thanks guys for the love, she got tinted today and I should be ordering the K badges sometime next week
I didn't know there were discount codes! :eek:
Already got my K badge order in, just waiting for them to get here. I may be interested in the CREE reverse lights, though. I replied to your other thread.
I replied to that one as well. Shoot me an email to [email protected] about the reverse lights and I'll send you over the code.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah love her, windshield tinted completely 50% and sides are at 20% k badges installed now just debating what rims to get and of course the coilovers

·
Registered
796 Posts
Welcome, hope you enjoy the car, they are nice. The LED fogs are nice and easy to install and fairly cheap (even cheaper than some of the options manufacturers charge to upgrade to them in the first place). I think the LED fogs are like $60 over at K5OS (www.k5optimastore.com) and they are good lights, had them on my car for about a year now I think. Took all of about 10 minutes to do, longest part was jacking the front up and getting the plastic screws off without damaging them on the underside of the car. Good luck with the DRL thing though.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts