Kia Cadenza Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Let me know when you're ready to order the K badges and shoot me a PM or email. I'll send you over a new member discount code.
I didn't know there were discount codes! :eek:
Already got my K badge order in, just waiting for them to get here. I may be interested in the CREE reverse lights, though. I replied to your other thread.

·
Premium Member
543 Posts
Thanks guys for the love, she got tinted today and I should be ordering the K badges sometime next week
I didn't know there were discount codes! :eek:
Already got my K badge order in, just waiting for them to get here. I may be interested in the CREE reverse lights, though. I replied to your other thread.
I replied to that one as well. Shoot me an email to [email protected] about the reverse lights and I'll send you over the code.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Welcome, hope you enjoy the car, they are nice. The LED fogs are nice and easy to install and fairly cheap (even cheaper than some of the options manufacturers charge to upgrade to them in the first place). I think the LED fogs are like $60 over at K5OS (www.k5optimastore.com) and they are good lights, had them on my car for about a year now I think. Took all of about 10 minutes to do, longest part was jacking the front up and getting the plastic screws off without damaging them on the underside of the car. Good luck with the DRL thing though.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.