Kia Cadenza Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a 2014 Cadenza EX with tech from Maroon Kia in NJ. 36mo/15k zero down $453/mo. MSRP $41572 Cap $39072

Scott

·
Registered
313 Posts
Wow!

You got a pretty good deal. I hope you enjoy your new ride.

Welcome to the forum! Be sure to keep us up to date on you ownership experience.

John

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. So far I love the car. I drove down the price at Maroon by getting an online quote for $440 from Global auto mall. To bad for global they were just low balling to get me in. Once I came in ready to sign they claimed the car was already sold and wanted $1k down just to do a vehicle search.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Go Air Force! I mean welcome to the forum, airforcechief. (I'm ex-AF myself)
How exciting.....tomorrow you will be a happy airman. I can't wait to hear all about it.

John

·
Registered
40 Posts
AirForceChief, not wanting to make any assumptions but many military members have accounts with USAA. If you do and are not already taking advantage of their car buying service it may be worth your time. Thank you for your service to our country.

·
Registered
9 Posts
leased a Cadenza Premium a couple weeks ago in Indianapolis ($36,500) for 0 down, $364 per month--that includes everything, 15,000 miles per year. Impressed that after initiating the process on line, finishing the deal on the phone, I was able to sign the papers and walk out the door in less than a half hour. I did take the time to be instructed on the technology before leaving although some of it had left me by the time I got home!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Sequoia!

That's What is so cool about this place, there's going to always be someone who is there to help us with the fine points of the car. We have some pretty knowledgeable people here who are interested in helping us out as we need it. As time goes on and the number of owners grows it will really be a fun place to be...

Cheers,

John

·
Registered
65 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Sequoia!

That's What is so cool about this place, there's going to always be someone who is there to help us with the fine points of the car. We have some pretty knowledgeable people here who are interested in helping us out as we need it. As time goes on and the number of owners grows it will really be a fun place to be...

Cheers,

John
it's why I love forums like this.
people come on here, share their stories, knowledge, experiences, and more.
we're like a family :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just picked up a new Cadenza today. Fully loaded with tech package 36/15K lease at 414.63/mo at Southpoint Kia in Austin. Awesome car, awesome dealer!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Hey, man! Congratulations and welcome to the "family"!

You're the second person in about an hour or so that just logged on to announce picking up a new Cadenza! Awesome!

Please log on often and tell us all about your ownership experience.

John

·
Registered
5 Posts
Wow so I went to the dealership to take them a check for my first payment (since I didn't bring one with me last night) and they told me they accidentally had the wrong rate in and the actual payments are 390.25!! So far I love the Cadenza and at these prices they're going to sell a ton!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Wow so I went to the dealership to take them a check for my first payment (since I didn't bring one with me last night) and they told me they accidentally had the wrong rate in and the actual payments are 390.25!! So far I love the Cadenza and at these prices they're going to sell a ton!
Doesn't that make you feel as though it was just meant to be?

An awesome car and a great deal! Congrats on that!

Enjoy!

John

·
Registered
5 Posts
Doesn't that make you feel as though it was just meant to be?

An awesome car and a great deal! Congrats on that!

Enjoy!

John
Thanks! Definitely icing on the cake :). I was a little torn between the R-Spec Genesis and the Cadenza but I'm pretty happy with my choice. The price point is amazing and the comfort is unmatched below $70K. Being a geek, I can't help but love all the tech in the car as well. Kia really has an opportunity here to be a trailblazer in terms of both convenience and safety tech in cars...so far they seem to be capitalizing on it quite well.

·
Registered
313 Posts
. I was a little torn between the R-Spec Genesis and the Cadenza but I'm pretty happy with my choice. The price point is amazing and the comfort is unmatched below $70K. Being a geek, I can't help but love all the tech in the car as well. Kia really has an opportunity here to be a trailblazer in terms of both convenience and safety tech in cars...so far they seem to be capitalizing on it quite well.
I was interested in the Genesis as well as the Optima SLX. I really think that the Cadenza has the best of both. The class, options, and prestige of the Genesis and the Sporty attitude and forward-thinking styling, and options (too) of the Optima.

You did good, my friend!

CADENZA!:D

John

1 - 19 of 19 Posts