Kia Cadenza Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,
Just joined this group and i have to say i think its fantastic.
Not sure if this question has been asked or not,but i purchased a used Cadenza 2014 last year with only 39,000km on the clock.
The thing is i see kia are updating the Nav software but i only see from the years 2017-2019.
Are there any plans to offer free upgrades for older models.
I have downloaded the new Kia/Hyundai/Genesis app for the pc.
I also heard there are some delays until mid August on other updates,hoping the older Generation will be included.
Thanks.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Yes, the update is available for your car. I don't think a free download is available yet, but you can order an SD card with the update for $25 plus shipping (< $5). This is a great deal, considering that it was well over $100 before April or so.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, the update is available for your car. I don't think a free download is available yet, but you can order an SD card with the update for $25 plus shipping (< $5). This is a great deal, considering that it was well over $100 before April or so.
Hi yes here in Canada the update costs$30.00 Canadian + another $30,00 to ship may wait a bit longer to see if it comes online,cant see the logic in charging that much for shipping.

Thank you for the information.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts