Kia Cadenza Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
Hope it's something really simple or you're still under warranty for your nav system. When I brought mine in they kept it several days to work with Kia to test out what was wrong with it. They said it took so long and they tried many things because one of the parts that failed (one of!) was over $7k. Mind you my screen was messing up, lots of weird colored snow, sometimes black screen, and blinking in and out. Luckily all my stuff was under warranty still.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the input I did try reset and it initially didn't work so I was driving to the dealership and about ten minutes into my drive maps re appeared .I then tried the route guidance system and that also worked just fine , then tried voice commands for navigation and that also works fine .Ergo maybe when I did the reset by putting the pin in the little hole, as Gene suggested,worked it just took a few minutes to populate . The ends are way more important then means in this case .As an aside the wife and I are driving to the Whistler ( about 90 minutes or so on the sea to sky highway and it is a gorgeous drive ) this weekend although I don't need the Navigation system I will add the hotel as my route destination and beta test it it just to be sure ( i will mute the sound as it drives me bat **** crazy )

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.