Kia Cadenza Forum banner

My New Cadenza

4K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  Picao 
#1 ·
Hello all,

I have been lurking for about 2 months and finally made an account. I got on here before I got my Cadenza on March 1st. Community looks small but tight and somewhat active. I love my car so far want to purchase it after my lease (only way I could afford such a nice and pricey car). I got a little antsy and got my Cadenza before the lease offered (possibly) changed and as a result I got one that only has the driver cooled seat (only thing I know is different), but I am ok with that as I don't plan on being a passenger in my own car. The only things I may change are L.E.D. bulbs for my fog lights from Karbon Koncepts (good price) which the dealer approved (won't void warranty or lease agreement) as well as the K7 badge set. The only downside is that the badge set is so expensive, why are they like $70? My dealer just told me to hang onto the Kia stickers in case I do turn it back in. Anyone have luck with either of these simple installs? I think the fogs are just a pin that may give trouble and I also heard about the steering wheel badge giving people trouble as well. I would also eventually like to get my calipers red, I know these aren't performance vehicles but I think it may look nice, thoughts?

#3 ·
What do you think about possible colored calipers? On the fence about if that would make it look a little more elegant and stand out. I also saw the 2nd Cadenza I've actually seen on the road yesterday. Older lady in a white one. Really don't see many around yet.

#4 ·
I have seen a few around the south side of Houston. As for the LED lights, I did the fog lights and then purchased the interior kit, license plate lights(2) and the back up lights. They are simple to install and look great. The interior lights really make the car stand out at night.

#9 ·
I don't like my car to be very bright, at least not on the inside. Can you get slightly darker LEDs about the same luminosity as to what is in there now? Also I don't have a lot of knowledge about this car. Also keep in mind it is a lease, I can't go too crazy with anything. The badges are ok because I can peel them off. The Calipers are if I really want to keep it.

What color calipers? Welcome to the forum. I also changed my fogs to LED and it looks better.
I would like to get probably get red Calipers, I don't think many other colors would stand out well on this model (like yellow for a super sports car or a Porsche)

#6 ·
LED fogs are simple to change , just raise the front end enough so it's easy to see under there
Remember if you rebadge the steering wheel, you do not take the OEM kia badge off. The new badge sticks right over top the old. Wheel badges the same.
The only badges you remove are the trunk and hood

#8 ·
Thanks for that info, I was not aware of it. I would have tried to pry them all off :D. The guy just above me mentioned leaving his dealer stickers on, I asked them to be removed before I took ownership :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.