Kia Cadenza Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Those pictures right there are why I'm steering away from my original target, the lexus es 350.
Little:
I just responded to your other post asking about other brands considered. What you write here is exactly what I meant; my Cadenza is black with white leather like this one with tinted windows and it is beautiful. The loaner ES 350 I'm currently driving ( while my other car is in shop) is white with tan interior and as bland as plain oatmeal sitting next to my black Cadenza. Both drive nice by the way, but, the Cadenza has a much more responsive feel and takeoff from a stop; the ES even in it's sport mode is sluggish.

·
Registered
5 Posts
You are right. As much as I wanted to be wowed by the lexus both inside and out, as I'm sitting in the driver seat in the showroom I'm going man this interior feels rather eh to me. The dash is nice but everywhere else is very plain and in a way kinda felt a little cheap such as the the area around the shifter. The backseat did not get any better looks wise. I know the lexus has only 268hp, can you really feels a big difference in power between the two? I wish we could get the white leather but with a toddler I think that would be a nightmare. So we would either want black on gray or black on black as a backup.

·
Registered
841 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Looking sexy. Mine is black on black.. seeing ur white interior though, feels and looks like it has more of a distinguished feel to the car

1 - 12 of 12 Posts