Kia Cadenza Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Per MKZ forum, owners can have dealer easily convert the parking lights to driving lights. Anyone know if this is possible with the Cadenza?

·
Registered
194 Posts
What do you mean? Like put in another bulb?

·
Super Moderator
902 Posts
LED running lights

If you look closely at your US cadenza just under the low beam head lights you can see where the light assembly was made to take day time LED running lights. There just not installed in the assembly.

·
Super Moderator
902 Posts
installed inside light assembly

The LED s appear to be installed inside the light assembly, Is there a way to take the assembly apart in order to install the LED s.
If this could be done I'd be tempted to install them myself. You may have to purchase the entire light assembly thru Canada and that might cost a bit
If you ever figure out how to install just the LED s let us know

·
Super Moderator
902 Posts
led light strip also

I'd much prefer the LED light strip also but some of the cadenza's did have the light strip below the head lights and the halo

·
Registered
16 Posts
Canadian LED DRL Headlight Assembly

The LED s appear to be installed inside the light assembly, Is there a way to take the assembly apart in order to install the LED s.
If this could be done I'd be tempted to install them myself. You may have to purchase the entire light assembly thru Canada and that might cost a bit
If you ever figure out how to install just the LED s let us know
I recently bought a Cadenza and was wondering if anyone has looked into this any further. I just searched a bunch of Canadian junk yards for a headlight assembly, but couldn't find anything. I'm not versed on electronics, but if I were to find a Canadian version headlight, would it be a simple swap or would there be a special wire harness that needs to be installed since there are no DRLs on the US version?

Also, does anyone have halos installed in their headlight assembly? Pictures?

·
Registered
842 Posts
I recently bought a Cadenza and was wondering if anyone has looked into this any further. I just searched a bunch of Canadian junk yards for a headlight assembly, but couldn't find anything. I'm not versed on electronics, but if I were to find a Canadian version headlight, would it be a simple swap or would there be a special wire harness that needs to be installed since there are no DRLs on the US version?

Also, does anyone have halos installed in their headlight assembly? Pictures?
See my post in the other thread. I've thought about purchasing this (see link below) from exLED - basically a replacement module that adds switchback turn signals for the stock LED running lights. What I figured is we are missing the plastic piece that obscures the module itself - without that plastic piece, you see the led module directly, and would be ugly in the day.

2013~ Kia K7 Cadenza exLED LED DRL 2 Way Upgrade Module

1 - 10 of 10 Posts